Clearwater Divorce Lawyer
You know that you are headed for divorce, but are intimidated by what you have been told about the divorce process. At Family Law Solutions in Clearwater, we know there is a much better way to resolve your family law problems. It's called mediation. Mediation is confidential, cost-effective and provides the following benefits:
- You don't have to bankrupt yourself with legal expenses.
- You don't have to put strangers in charge of your future.
- You don't have to poison your relationships with heated disagreements.
- You don't have to carry a grudge against your former spouse or partner for the rest of your life.
- You don't have to be reluctant to share your feelings.
Mediation — A Much Better Way to Solve Family Law Problems
At Family Law Solutions, we act as a neutral third party focused on helping divorcing parties find common ground in resolving disputed matters. Put our legal knowledge, experience and client commitment to work for you. Contact Robert M. Todd at Family Law Solutions online or call 727-565-0287 for an initial consultation.
Certified Family Law Mediator in Clearwater
Before becoming a certified family law mediator, Robert M. Todd negotiated and mediated disputes between Fortune 500 companies, major utilities and local governments. For the past 11 years, he has devoted his practice to litigating and mediating family law matters. His 36 years of experience can help your Florida family put your lives back together.
While mediation is an effective way to resolve family law matters, we know that in some instances it does not work. At Family Law Solutions, you can be assured that you will have access to both an experienced mediator and an experienced litigator to assist you with the path you choose.
Family Law Solutions Serves Clearwater, St. Petersburg and the Tampa Bay Area
Attorney Robert M. Todd serves clients in Pinellas, Pasco, Hillsborough and Pinellas counties with compelling family law issues such as:
- Mediation — including pre-divorce mediation for all family-related issues
- Divorce — including uncontested, contested and high net worth divorces, child custody and child support matters, alimony and property division matters; post-decree modifications
- Paternity matters relating to custody and support
- Parental relocation — including the negotiation of conditions for a parent's move to another section of the state, or out of Florida, due to remarriage, business transfer or military service
Try to forget what you have heard from divorcing couples who spent too much money and continue to despise each other. Try to picture a process that you don't have to be frightened of. At Family Law Solutions, we can show you what it looks like during your initial consultation.
Contact an Experienced St. Petersburg Divorce Lawyer
We invite you to find out how mediation can help you, your spouse and your children. Contact Family Law Solutions online or call 727-565-0287 to meet with a highly skilled Clearwater family law attorney. We respond promptly to phone calls and e-mail messages.